- 1 3-ounce ahi tuna steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 corn tortilla, warmed
- 1 plum tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 tablespoon store-bought guacamole
- In a small bowl, toss the tuna with the lime juice and cumin.
Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the tuna and cook, stirring occasionally, to desired doneness, about 4 minutes for medium rare. Transfer to the tortilla. Top the tuna with the tomato, lettuce, and guacamole. Fold into a taco.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This