- 1 3/4 cups chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/4 cups minced scallions
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 4 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 pounds tuna steak, cut into 1/8-inch pieces
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 16 mini whole-wheat hamburger buns, split
- Lettuce, optional
- 16 teaspoons drained, pickled ginger, divided
How to Make It
In a large bowl, mix cilantro, scallions, garlic, ginger, soy sauce and mustard. Add tuna and stir to coat.
Make 16 patties out of tuna mixture. Place patties on a plate and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Heat 1 tsp. olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 5 or 6 patties and cook until just cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining patties.
Top each bottom bun with lettuce, if desired, 1 slider and 1 tsp. pickled ginger, then cover with top bun. Serve immediately.