This was very tasty.
Tuna Scaloppine with Onion, Mint, and Almond Topping
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 277
- Fat: 9.7g
- Saturated fat: 1.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 42g
- Carbohydrate: 4.2g
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Cholesterol: 77mg
- Iron: 1.8mg
- Sodium: 354mg
- Calcium: 58mg
- 1/4 cup finely chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup fresh tangerine juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fennel seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) sushi-grade Shiro/Magura Yellowfin tuna steaks, each split in half horizontally
- Cooking spray
- 1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; stir in 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- 2. Sprinkle fish evenly with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add 4 fish slices; cook 1 minute on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Repeat procedure with remaining fish. Serve with almond mixture.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note