Tuna Salad with White Beans
With a chilled soup and some thickly sliced toast, this makes a fine late-summer snack. It's great after a day at the beach when you're feeling drowsy and in need of clean, stimulating flavors.
- 1 can good-quality-oil-packed tuna
- 1 15-ounce can cannellini beans (or other white beans)
- 4 stalks celery
- 1/8 red onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- In a medium-size bowl, mix together 1 can good-quality oil-packed tuna with 1 can (15 oz.) drained and rinsed white cannellini beans or other white beans; 4 stalks celery, chopped the same size as the beans; 1/8 red onion, minced; 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil; and salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note