this is a tasty little salad that we have made repeatedly over the years. easy, simple, and refreshing with some bread or crackers. make ahead of time and refrigerate to chill.
Tuna Salad with White Beans
- 1 can good-quality-oil-packed tuna
- 1 15-ounce can cannellini beans (or other white beans)
- 4 stalks celery
- 1/8 red onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- In a medium-size bowl, mix together 1 can good-quality oil-packed tuna with 1 can (15 oz.) drained and rinsed white cannellini beans or other white beans; 4 stalks celery, chopped the same size as the beans; 1/8 red onion, minced; 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil; and salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This