Yummy! I love homemade pizza and am always up for trying something new. I was, however a bit hesitant to try this as tuna on a pizza sounds a bit odd, as do fresh greens. But boy were we surprised! The only thing we did differently from the recipe was to grill the crust instead of cook it in the oven. Even my 3 year old and 18 month old asked for more.
Tuna Salad Pizza
Have your pizza and salad, too--all in one. Tuna Salad Pizza combines the best of both. Flaky albacore tuna is layered over mixed salad greens, kalamata olives, and grape tomatoes--all topped with freshly shaved Parmesan cheese.
More From Cooking Light
Total: 28 Minutes
- Calories: 361
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated fat: 2.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 7.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3g
- Protein: 17.4g
- Carbohydrate: 43.1g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Iron: 3.2mg
- Sodium: 801mg
- Calcium: 92mg
- 1 pound fresh pizza dough
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 ounce chopped kalamata olives
- 1 (6-ounce) can albacore tuna packed in oil, drained
- 1 1/2 ounces Parmesan cheese, shaved
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2. Place dough in a microwave-safe bowl; microwave at MEDIUM (50% power) for 45 seconds. Let stand 5 minutes. Roll dough into a 14-inch circle. Place dough on a pizza pan; pierce with a fork. Brush 1 tablespoon oil over dough. Bake at 450° for 14 minutes or until crisp.
- 3. Combine remaining 2 tablespoons oil, juice, and salt in a large bowl. Add greens and tomatoes; toss. Arrange salad over crust. Top with olives and tuna; sprinkle with cheese and pepper. Cut into 12 wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note