Tuna Salad Casserole
Alan and Richie like this; Aria doesn't From pasta package
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) elbow macaroni uncooked
- 1 can(s) tuna drained
- 2 whole(s) hard boiled eggs chopped
- 4 ounce(s) sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 cup(s) celery sliced diagonally
- 1/4 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare macaroni according to package directions, except use 1 qt. of water; drain.
- 2. Toss together with remaining ingredients and place in 2 qt. dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Serve hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note