- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen spinach
- 1 pound whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) carton sour cream
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups grated Parmesan or Asiago cheese
- 2 (6-ounce) cans of tuna, finely flaked
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Nonstick cooking spray
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Defrost and heat spinach in small amount of water in saucepan; drain thoroughly. While spinach is warming, combine ricotta, sour cream, flour, 1 cup Parmesan or Asiago cheese, and tuna in large bowl.
Add eggs, drained spinach, salt, and pepper, and mix thoroughly. Coat 9 1/2" by 5 1/2" by 3" loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray. Pour mixture into pan.
Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup grated cheese evenly over top. Bake 55 minutes to an hour, until top is golden. Let cool slightly, slice and serve.