Tuna Potato Salad
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Buffy Hargett
- 2 pounds assorted baby potatoes
- 1 (8-oz.) package fresh tiny green beans
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (7-oz.) package refrigerated fire-roasted red bell peppers in oil, drained and chopped
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 (5-oz.) cans solid white tuna in spring water, drained
- 1. Bring potatoes and water to cover to a boil; cook 15 minutes. Add beans and eggs; cook 5 minutes. Drain. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise, and cool 10 minutes.
- 2. Peel eggs under cold running water, and cut into wedges.
- 3. Gently stir together roasted red bell peppers, next 3 ingredients, potatoes, and beans. Whisk together garlic and next 6 ingredients; gently toss with potato mixture. Arrange on a serving plate with tuna and eggs.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This