Very good and very easy to make. Hubby loved it!
Reader Shirley Bellman, of Northridge, California, gave us this recipe for the classic Hawaiian appetizer of cubed raw ahi tuna. It's easy to throw together at the last minute.
More From Sunset
- Calories: 139
- Calories from fat: 26%
- Protein: 22g
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Carbohydrate: 1.7g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Sodium: 288mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 1 pound raw ahi tuna, cut into 1/2-in. cubes
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Asian chili oil
- 2 tablespoons ponzu sauce*
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 green onion, sliced diagonally
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl. Serve with rice crackers.
- *Find ponzu in the Asian-foods aisle.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note