Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 400 Grams - Desiree potatoes peeled and chopped
- 185 Grams - Can Tuna drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup(s) flat leaf parsley finely chopped
- 2 green onions (shallots) trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 eggs lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup(s) dried breadcrumbs
- Olive oil spray for greasing
- 1. Cook potatoes in a saucepan of boiling water for 10–12 minutes until tender. Drain. Mash and transfer to a medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate until cold.
- 2. Add tuna, parsley, lemon zest, green onions and egg to cold mashed potato. Season with salt and pepper. Mix until very well combined.
- 3. Form mixture into 8 patties, pressing mixture to shape. Coat patties evenly in breadcrumbs. Place on a tray, cover and refrigerate for
- 1 hour.
- 4. Preheat oven to 200oC. Grease a baking tray with oil spray. Heat until hot. Add patties and spray generously with oil spray. Cook, turning once and spraying again with oil, for 25-–30 minutes or until golden. Drain on paper towel. Serve with a mixed salad.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MerryFerre and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note