Community Recipe from
- 400 Grams - Desiree potatoes peeled and chopped
- 185 Grams - Can Tuna drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup(s) flat leaf parsley finely chopped
- 2 green onions (shallots) trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 eggs lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup(s) dried breadcrumbs
- Olive oil spray for greasing
- 1. Cook potatoes in a saucepan of boiling water for 10–12 minutes until tender. Drain. Mash and transfer to a medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate until cold.
- 2. Add tuna, parsley, lemon zest, green onions and egg to cold mashed potato. Season with salt and pepper. Mix until very well combined.
- 3. Form mixture into 8 patties, pressing mixture to shape. Coat patties evenly in breadcrumbs. Place on a tray, cover and refrigerate for
- 1 hour.
- 4. Preheat oven to 200oC. Grease a baking tray with oil spray. Heat until hot. Add patties and spray generously with oil spray. Cook, turning once and spraying again with oil, for 25-–30 minutes or until golden. Drain on paper towel. Serve with a mixed salad.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MerryFerre and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes