Compare prices between a 12-ounce can and two 6-ounce cans - the larger cans aren't always a better buy.
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 (12-ounce) can tuna in spring water, drained and flaked
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 small sweet onion, diced
- 4 white bread slices, cubed
- 1/2 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- Mixed salad greens
- Mango-and-Bell Pepper Salsa
- Stir together first 11 ingredients. Shape mixture into 6 patties.
- Melt half of butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook 3 patties 4 minutes on each side or until golden. Repeat with remaining butter and patties. Serve over salad greens, and top with Mango-and-Bell Pepper Salsa.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes