- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti, broken into pieces
- 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 2 (5-ounce) cans tuna in spring water, drained
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Caesar salad dressing
How to Make It
Cook pasta according to package directions; rinse and drain.
Combine pasta, tomato, and next 3 ingredients. Gently stir in tuna.
Whisk together mayonnaise and salad dressing. Spoon over pasta mixture, and toss gently to coat.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Ken's Steak House Caesar Dressing.