Very tasty and easy to prepare. I used water packed tuna instead of oil and it was great.
Tuna and Olive Pasta Salad
Tuna and Olive Pasta Salad is perfect if you’re craving fast flavor. Just toss together store-bought pesto, tuna, and olives—voila! A simple pasta meal is ready in under 20 minutes.
More From Health
Total: 17 Minutes
- Calories: 365
- Fat: 12.9g
- Saturated fat: 2.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.3g
- Protein: 22g
- Carbohydrate: 43g
- Fiber: 5g
- Cholesterol: 18mg
- Iron: 3mg
- Sodium: 477mg
- Calcium: 138mg
- 8 ounces (1/2 box) whole-wheat penne pasta
- 1/4 cup store-bought pesto
- 1 (6-ounce) can oil-packed tuna, drained
- 1/4 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions in salted water; reserve 1/4 cup pasta water. Drain pasta, run under cold water, and return to pot.
- 2. In a bowl, whisk together pesto and 2 tablespoons reserved pasta water; toss with pasta, tuna, olives, and 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper in pot. Chill, if desired; serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note