Tuna Noodle Casserole
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 stalk of celery - chopped
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup - Helathy Request
- 3/4 Can Milk
- 1/4 cup shredded chedder cheese
- 1 - 12 oz can Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water
- 1/2 box Penne
- 1/3 cup frozen peas
- 1 - 2.8 oz French Fried Onions
- Cook Penne according to package directions.
- Saute in a little olive oil:
- green pepper, onion and celery until tender.
- Mix together:
- Cream of Chicken soup, milk and cheese - heat to get everything melted and mixed together. Gradually add milk to soup to keep from getting lumpy.
- Sauted vegetables with soup mixture, add peas and then mix with cooked Linguine. Put into an 8 x 8 (or similar size). Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 to 30 minutes. If casserole is cold, heat for about 40 minutes or until bubbly.
- 5 Minutes before finished - sprinkle with French Fried Onions. Cook until chrispy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bbuten and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note