Tuna Noodle Casserole
Mom's tuna noodle casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) medium egg noodles
- 1 can(s) 7 oz. can tuna drained
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 can(s) 10 1/2 oz. condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook noodles using package directions; drain. Combine noodles, tuna, mayonnaise, onion and salt in a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Blend the soup and milk in a small saucepan; heat through. Add the cheese; heat and stir until cheese melts. Add to noodle mixture. Bake uncovered at 425 degrees for 20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kchanning25 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note