Tuna Noodle Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 14 ounce(s) tuna solid white in water
- 1 cup(s) peas
- 2 cup(s) cooked egg noodles
- 1. Mix all ingredients in a casserole dish.
- 2. Bake @ 425 degrees for 25 minutes.
- 3. In a sauce pan, combine 1 tablespoon butter and 2 tablespoons bread crumbs and saute until golden brown.
- 4. Top casserole with bread crumbs and bake 5 more minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AllisonBloch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles
More Recipes for Main Dishes