Tuna Noodle Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 14 ounce(s) tuna solid white in water
- 1 cup(s) peas
- 2 cup(s) cooked egg noodles
- 1. Mix all ingredients in a casserole dish.
- 2. Bake @ 425 degrees for 25 minutes.
- 3. In a sauce pan, combine 1 tablespoon butter and 2 tablespoons bread crumbs and saute until golden brown.
- 4. Top casserole with bread crumbs and bake 5 more minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AllisonBloch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles