Tuna Noodle Casserole
- 1 can(s) Campbell's 25% Less Sodium Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup(s) frozen peas
- 2 cup(s) hot cooked med. egg noodles
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 can(s) tuna (6 oz. each)
- Stir soup, milk, peas, tuna (rinsed and drained), and noodles in 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until hot. Stir.
- Top with cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JoyMcGeorge and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note