Tuna Niçoise Sandwiches with Olive Mayonnaise
Howard L. Puckett
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1 (12-ounce) can solid white tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 8 slices potato bread
- 1 cup loosely packed arugula or spinach leaves
- 8 slices tomato
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl. Combine tuna and next 5 ingredients in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture on one side of each bread slice. Divide arugula evenly among 4 bread slices; top with tomato slices.
- Spread tuna mixture evenly over tomato slices; top with remaining 4 bread slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches