Great! I wouldn't serve this at a special occasion, but it was a great weeknight meal.
More From Oxmoor House
Total: 12 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 295
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated fat: 3.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 6.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.7g
- Protein: 17.4g
- Carbohydrate: 25.7g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Sodium: 787mg
- Calcium: 145mg
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (5-ounce) can solid white tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1 (3-ounce) piece French bread, halved lengthwise and toasted
- 4 (1/4-inch-thick) slices plum tomato
- 1/4 cup (about 1 ounce) shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 teaspoons thinly sliced green onions (optional)
- 1. Preheat broiler.
- 2. Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl. Add tuna; stir gently.
- 3. Hollow out top and bottom halves of bread, leaving a 1-inch-thick shell; reserve torn bread for another use. Place bread, cut sides up, on a baking sheet. Broil 1 minute or until toasted.
- 4. Spoon tuna mixture evenly into bread shells; top each with 2 tomato slices and 2 tablespoons cheese. Broil 2 minutes or until cheese melts. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon green onionson each sandwich, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This