Been making this for years and it's always been a hit. Making it for dinner tonight and looking forward to it.. Yumm...
Tuna "London Broil" with Wasabi Cream
From the Pacific Rim, here's a "London broil" with piquant Asian influences. A cool bite of wasabi dressing finishes the dish.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 steak, 2 tablespoons wasabi cream, and 1 1/2 teaspoons onions)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 308
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fat: 10.3g
- Saturated fat: 2.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3g
- Protein: 41.3g
- Carbohydrate: 9.7g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Cholesterol: 66mg
- Iron: 4.4mg
- Sodium: 500mg
- Calcium: 47mg
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 teaspoons wasabi powder (dried Japanese horseradish)
- 2 teaspoons cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 (6-ounce) tuna steaks (about 3/4 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon wasabi powder
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- Combine first 5 ingredients; rub over tuna. Cover and chill 30 minutes. Combine wasabi and water. Let stand 5 minutes. Stir in mayonnaise, sour cream, juice, and soy sauce.
- Prepare grill to high heat.
- Place steaks on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 5 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Serve with wasabi cream; sprinkle with onions.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes