- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dark corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 4 (1-inch-thick) tuna steaks (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 2 (14-ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- Spinach Rice
- Garnish: Spinach leaves
How to Make It
Saute ginger and garlic in hot sesame oil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat for 2 minutes. Stir in wine and next 3 ingredients. Remove from heat, and stir in tahini. Keep tahini sauce warm.
Cut tuna into 20 (1-inch) pieces. Thread tuna and artichokes alternately onto 6-inch skewers.
Grill, covered with grill lid, over high heat (400° to 500°) about 3 minutes, turning and basting with tahini sauce. Serve with Spinach Rice. Garnish, if desired.