Tuna Gribiche Crostini
Gribiche is a not-too-common but delicious, textured sauce that is an ideal partner for a variety of seafood. Here, the piquant flavors of the caper-and-pickle combination pair beautifully with flakes of canned tuna for a quick and impressive appetizer.
More From Coastal Living
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped cornichons or dill pickles
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained and lightly chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 (5- to 6-ounce) cans solid-pack tuna, drained and coarsely flaked
- 24 to 30 toasted baguette slices
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl. Add chopped eggs, cornichons, capers, and parsley, and stir well to combine. Add tuna; toss gently to blend. (The tuna should remain a bit chunky, not become finely flaked.) Spoon onto toasted baguette slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note