This recipe was okay, and as the ratings go it "has potential" but I wasn't wowed, and won't be making it again.
Tuna Florentine Sandwiches with Lemon-Caper Vinaigrette
Fresh basil leaves and a homemade lemon-caper vinaigrette lend a vibrant Italian flair to this easy sandwich. For a simple, sweet-yet-healthful accompaniment, serve with juicy red grapes.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 326
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 7.2g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.9g
- Protein: 25.3g
- Carbohydrate: 43.1g
- Fiber: 6g
- Cholesterol: 26mg
- Iron: 3.3mg
- Sodium: 572mg
- Calcium: 291mg
- 1 (12-ounce) can albacore tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1 1/2 cups bagged baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- Lemon-Caper Vinaigrette
- 8 (1.5-ounce) multigrain bread slices (such as Arnold Healthy Multigrain), toasted
- 1. Combine first 4 ingredients; toss well. Spoon tuna mixture evenly over each of 4 toasted bread slices. Top with remaining bread slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note