Tuna Egg Salad Sandwiches
simple easy sandwich recipe that tastes AMAZING and is pretty healthy
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) tuna canned in water-drained
- 1 whole(s) egg hard boiled
- 1 tablespoon(s) capers drained & chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise light
- 1/2 whole(s) red onions diced
- 8 slice(s) bread
- Hard-boil the egg while you chop up the capers and red onions.
- Mix the Dijon mustard and light mayonnaise.
- When the egg is done, diced the egg VERY well.
- Mix the remaining ingredients to desired consistency.
- Spread onto some sandwiches! (I like whole wheat bread. Goes very well)
- WARNING: Onions go bad VERY quickly once peeled so don't let this mixture sit in the fridge for more than a day or two. At room temp you definitely don't want to chance over 2 hours or so. If making ahead, chopping then sprinkling them over the inside might be better at the location.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by missalexiam and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note