Tuna Egg Salad Sandwiches
- 1 can(s) tuna canned in water-drained
- 1 whole(s) egg hard boiled
- 1 tablespoon(s) capers drained & chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise light
- 1/2 whole(s) red onions diced
- 8 slice(s) bread
- Hard-boil the egg while you chop up the capers and red onions.
- Mix the Dijon mustard and light mayonnaise.
- When the egg is done, diced the egg VERY well.
- Mix the remaining ingredients to desired consistency.
- Spread onto some sandwiches! (I like whole wheat bread. Goes very well)
- WARNING: Onions go bad VERY quickly once peeled so don't let this mixture sit in the fridge for more than a day or two. At room temp you definitely don't want to chance over 2 hours or so. If making ahead, chopping then sprinkling them over the inside might be better at the location.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by missalexiam and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note