- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 1/4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups Israeli (pearl) couscous
- 3 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 2 5-oz. cans tuna packed in water, drained
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- calories 535
- fat 13 g
- satfat 1 g
- protein 32 g
- carbohydrate 66 g
- fiber 2 g
- cholesterol 21 mg
- sodium 659 mg
How to Make It
Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and 1/2 tsp. salt in a small bowl.
Bring broth to a boil in a heavy pan. Stir in couscous, cover, reduce heat to low and simmer until tender, 12 to 15 minutes. Transfer couscous to a large cookie sheet, spread it out and let cool for 15 minutes.
Transfer couscous to a bowl and stir in broccoli, tuna, olives and parsley. Toss with dressing to coat. Season with additional salt, if desired. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day.