Good taste but way to dry. For a full bag of noodles, this needs two cans of soup and one can of milk.
Tuna Noodle casserole made with canned tuna (albacore in water, chicken of the sea) and egg noodles (wide, curly noodles) cream of mushroom soup can be interchanged with cream of asparagus, broccoli, ect. Variation: cream of asparagus soup and fresh, lightly cooked asparagus cut into 1" pieces.
Top Should Be Nice And Golden Could Take Up To: 1 Hour, 5 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) albacore tuna drained
- 1 package(s) noodles cooked al dente
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) green onions sliced
- 1 cup(s) peas, frozen optional
- 6 whole(s) white mushrooms sliced 1/4" thick
- 6-12 dash(es) black pepper to taste
- (1) Cook noodles (AL DENTE*) according to package directions.
- ***Remeber to decrease amount of time to cook noodles so they are al dente.
- ****Noodles will cook additionally somewhat while casserole bakes in the oven.
- (2) Put all ingredients in large bowl and mix well.
- (3) Put in casserole (at least 9"x9" square or 9" diameter round.
- Shake ~ 2 TBS. grated parmesan cheese on top of casserole.
- (4) Bake @ 350 Degrees F. for 45 - 60 mins. Do not use cover for golden-ish crusty top (YUM!).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sluggirl9 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note