- 2/3 cup(s) milk
- 1 can(s) tuna
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 2 piece(s) bread toasted, buttered
- 8 ounce(s) shell pasta boiled
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375
- Mix milk, cream of chicken soup, and tuna in a bowl.
- Toast and butter bread, tear into small pieces.
- boil the pasta for the required amount of time listed on the package.
- Pour your pasta in a small cake pan, add the soup, milk and tuna mixture and mix it all together. Put the bread and cheese on top, mix in extra cheese if you want to. Bake for 25 mins.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by diabetusfetus and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note