- 2 can(s) Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 bag(s) Frozen Peas and Carrots
- 1/2 cup(s) Milk
- 2 cup(s) Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 can(s) Tuna drained
- 1 bag(s) Wide Egg Noodles (cooked)
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl saving some of the cheese to top casserole.
- Pour into large casseroles dish top with the rest of the cheese and bake in oven for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TKRash and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note