from Patti South Hallberg
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 ounce(s) canned tuna
- 1 can(s) cream of celery soup
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
- 2 eggs, hard-boiled, chopped
- 1 cup(s) evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1 cup(s) rice
- Cook rice and add soup, onion powder and milk.
- In greased casserole layer:
- Top with cracker crumbs or potato chips. Heat until bubbly. Cheddar cheese can be added.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SusanCarey and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note