- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (6 1/2-ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat; add flour, stirring until smooth. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Gradually add milk; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly. Stir in salt and pepper. Fold in tuna and mushrooms.
- Spoon tuna mixture into a lightly greased 1-quart casserole; top with potato chips. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30 minutes. Serve hot.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Casseroles