This recipe tasted good and very easy. It's not gourmet but still delicious. Much cheaper than making crab cakes too.
More From Southern Living
- 2 (7-oz.) foil pouches solid white tuna in water, flaked
- 1 1/3 cups fine, dry breadcrumbs
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 CLAUSSEN Kosher Dill Pickle Spears, finely chopped
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Bibb lettuce leaves
- Tomato slices
- Dill pickle spears
- Stir together tuna, 1/3 cup breadcrumbs, and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl just until blended. Shape tuna mixture into 8 equal patties (about 1/3 cup each). Dredge patties in remaining 1 cup breadcrumbs.
- Cook 4 patties in 1 Tbsp. hot olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat 3 minutes on each side or until golden. Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining 1 Tbsp. oil and 4 patties. Place Tuna Cakes on top of Bibb lettuce leaves and tomato slices; serve with dill pickle spears.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes