Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) fresh tuna cut into large chunks
- 1 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoon(s) pickled ginger
- 3 sprig(s) fresh thyme, or dill, or cilantro leaves only
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground fennel
- 1 pinch(s) salt
- 1 pinch(s) cayenne pepper
- olive oil
- 4 burger buns
- Place the tuna, dijon mustard, ginger, fennel, salt and cayenne pepper into the work b owl of a food processor. Pulse until tuna is chopped like ground beef and all ingredients are well blended.
- Divide and shape into 4 burgers. Chill or use immediately.
- Put a little oil in a non-stick frying pan on medium to medium heat. Cook the burgers for 3 minutes on each side. (They will still be pink in the center.) Turn carefully.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DellAnn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note