Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 (6-ounce) cans light tuna in water, drained
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 hamburger buns or Kaiser rolls
- 1 beefsteak tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced sweet pickles (such as gherkins)
- In a large bowl, combine the tuna, mayonnaise, bread crumbs, parsley, mustard, hot sauce, salt, and pepper. Mix well and shape the mixture into four equal patties, each about 1-inch thick.
- If you're stopping here:
- Wrap the burgers tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 3 days or freeze up to 3 months. Thaw completely in the refrigerator or microwave for 3 to 4 minutes on LOW before cooking.
- When you're ready to eat:
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Unwrap the burgers and cook until golden brown and heated through, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Serve the burgers on buns with sliced tomato and pickles
This recipe is a personal recipe added by chaseandcjsmom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note