1) Pour desired amount of olive oil into pan or wok to keep from sticking.
2) Saute the chopped peppers, green onion, yellow onion, garlic, and water, over medium - high heat. Keep covered and stir occasionally.
3) Add tuna and curry powder to pan. Stir and then keep covered for a couple minutes.
4) Remove lid to allow for some of the liquid to evaporate.
5) Add the spinach to the pan and cook until the spinach meets your desired consistency. The longer it cooks the more it will cook down and wilt.
Go to full version of