Tuna Bell Pepper Curry Stir Fry
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) tuna drained - optional
- 2 cup(s) bell peppers chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) green onions chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) yellow onions chopped
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2 cup(s) spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) curry powder
- 3/4 cup(s) water
- olive oil
- 1) Pour desired amount of olive oil into pan or wok to keep from sticking.
- 2) Saute the chopped peppers, green onion, yellow onion, garlic, and water, over medium - high heat. Keep covered and stir occasionally.
- 3) Add tuna and curry powder to pan. Stir and then keep covered for a couple minutes.
- 4) Remove lid to allow for some of the liquid to evaporate.
- 5) Add the spinach to the pan and cook until the spinach meets your desired consistency. The longer it cooks the more it will cook down and wilt.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BennyS and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note