Tuna Bake with Pecan Crunch Coating
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 4-6oz tuna fillets
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter/margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoon(s) chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped pecans
- 1.5 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 cup(s) soft breadcrumbs
- Sprinkle tuna with salt and pepper. Place fillets skin side down in lightly greased 13x9" pan.
- Combine mustard, butter, and honey. Brush on fillets.
- Combine breadcrumbs, pecans, and parsley. Spoon on top of each fillet.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 min or til fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraJasmine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note