Tuna and White Bean Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) 5 oz tuna
- 1 whole(s) garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) EVOO
- 1 can(s) 16 oz cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 whole(s) red pepper chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped red onion
- 1 bunch(es) basil chopped to taste
- 1 bunch(es) salt and pepper to taste
- Mince garlic and mash to a paste with the back of a spoon. Mix garlic paste with lemon juice, salt and pepper and slowly whisk in olive oil. Toss red pepper, onion, and beans together. Break apart tuna and mix into bean mixture. Add dressing and toss well. Add basil just before serving. Serve at room temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Drag0nWing and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tuna and White Bean Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads