Came out like a soup. Might be better if the pasta was drained?
Tuna & Pasta Cheddar Melt
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Chicken Broth
- 1 soup can water
- 1/2 of a 1-pound package uncooked corkscrew-shaped pasta (rotini) (about 3 cups)
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can (about 6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons Italian-seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons butter or margarine, melted
- Heat the broth and the water to a boil over medium-high heat in a large skillet. Add the pasta and cook until just it's tender, stirring often. Do not drain.
Stir in the soup, milk and tuna in the skillet. Top with the cheese. Mix the bread crumbs with the butter. Sprinkle on top. Heat through.
TIP: Serve with steamed whole green beans. For dessert serve clementines.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This