Tuna & Bow Tie Salad
Yield: 4 servings
More From Hellmann's Mayonnaise
- 8 ounces whole grain or regular bow tie pasta
- 6 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil or 1 tsp. dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cans (6 oz. ea.) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 package (9 oz.) frozen green beans, thawed
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered OR grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1. Cook bow ties according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
2. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, vinegar, basil, garlic and pepper in large bowl.
3. Add remaining ingredients; toss well. Chill, if desired.
This is a Smart Choices recipe. Smart Choices recipes can help reduce your intake of saturated fats, trans fats, sugars, sodium and cholesterol.
This recipe is "Best Life" approved. Best Life is a trademark owned by Best Life Corp. Learn more about the Best Life program at www.thebestlife.com Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Low Fat Mayonnaise Dressing.
Nutrition Information per serving with Light Mayonnaise:
Calories 410, Calories From Fat 80, Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 9g, Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 470mg, Total Carbohydrate 53g, Sugars 5g, Dietary Fiber 7g, Protein 33g, Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 35%, Calcium 8%, Iron 25%
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads