- 5 ounces soft goat cheese with truffles
- 3 ounces shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon truffle oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- 2 large ciabatta rolls, split
- 2 roasted orange or red bell peppers, cut into thin strips
- 1 1/2 packed cups (1 1/2 ounces) fresh baby arugula leaves
How to Make It
Preheat panini grill, or place grill pan over medium-high heat. Combine goat cheese and mozzarella in a medium bowl; set aside.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Gently break eggs into hot skillet; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook 2 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
Spread reserved cheese mixture on 1 side of 2 bread slices, and top with bell pepper and eggs. (You will have 2 eggs per sandwich.) Top with arugula and remaining bread slices.
Place sandwiches on panini grill or grill pan; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until golden. Let stand 3 minutes. Cut each sandwich in half with a serrated knife.