Community Recipe from
- 3 cube(s) semisweet choccolate chips
- 1 cup(s) white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 3 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1 cup(s) Irish cream liqueur
- 11/2 cup(s) nuts chopped (optional)
- Mix chocolates wiyh butter until chocolates are soft enough to stir smooth. do not over heat. Add chocolate/butter mixture to powdered sugar and Irish cream. Stir until smooth. Add nuts and mix well. Place fudge in an 8x8 pan, oiled lay a sheet of plastic wrap on top and press to smooth fudge.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Frank123 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
TRUFFLE FUDGE Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts