True Belgian Waffles Recipe
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bag(s) sugar NA
- Prep/Total Time: 20 min.
- Yield: 5 Servings
- 10 10 20
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar (1.5 tablespoon sugar)
- 3-1/2 teaspoons baking powder ( 4 teaspoons baking powder)
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1-1/2 cups milk (2 cups of milk)
- 1 cup butter, melted (1/6 cup of butter)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sliced fresh strawberries or syrup
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar and baking powder. In another bowl, lightly beat egg yolks. Add milk, butter and vanilla; mix well. Stir into dry ingredients just until combined. Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into batter.
- Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions until golden brown. Serve with strawberries or syrup. Yield: 10 waffles (about 4-1/2 inches).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by yeung38798 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
True Belgian Waffles Recipe Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch