Trout With Hollandaise Shrimp Sauce
- 6 freshwater trout fillets (about 2 pounds)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup water
- Hollandaise Shrimp Sauce
- Rinse fish thoroughly in cold water; pat dry. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. Roll up each piece jellyroll fashion.
- Place oil in bottom of a 9-inch square baking pan. Place fish rolls in pan, seam side down. Pour water in pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 35 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork; baste frequently with liquid.
- Transfer fish to a serving platter, seam side down. Pour Hollandaise Shrimp Sauce over top.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes