- 12 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Dash of hot sauce (optional)
- 3 3/4 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 3/4 teaspoon trout caviar
How to Make It
Slice eggs in half lengthwise, and carefully remove yolks, keeping egg whites intact.
Grate egg yolks using small holes of a box grater. Mash together yolks, mayonnaise, and next 3 ingredients. Add hot sauce, if desired. Stir horseradish into yolk mixture.
Spoon or pipe yolk mixture into egg white halves. Top each with 3/4 tsp. trout caviar.