Yummy! Make them every Christmas for a cookie exchange party.
Tropical White Chocolate Cookies
To make the ultimate ice-cream sandwich, stuff about 1/4 to 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream between two cookies. Seal in plastic wrap, and freeze until ready to serve. For an island twist, stuff with lime sherbet.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 12 Minutes
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 3 teaspoons grated lime rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12-oz.) package white chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1. Beat first 4 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs, beating until blended. Add coconut, lime rind, and lime juice, beating until blended.
- 2. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl; gradually add to butter mixture, beating well. Stir in white chocolate morsels and macadamia nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly brown. Cool on wire racks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note