- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 3 teaspoons grated lime rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12-oz.) package white chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
How to Make It
Beat first 4 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs, beating until blended. Add coconut, lime rind, and lime juice, beating until blended.
Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl; gradually add to butter mixture, beating well. Stir in white chocolate morsels and macadamia nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake at 375° for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly brown. Cool on wire racks.