Tropical turkey and spinach salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) Deli roast turkey breast
- 1/2 cup(s) Diced red bell pepper
- 1 Mango Cut in 1/2" cubes
- 2 Hard cooked egg whites Coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) red onion Sliced into thin wedges
- 1 package(s) Fresh baby spinach leaves (6 oz)
- 1/4 cup(s) Sliced almonds Toasted
- feta cheese
- 3 tablespoon(s) Apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoon(s) Cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- For dressing combine ingredients from preserves on. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- For salad, slice turkey into 1" strips, dice red bell pepper. Cut mango into 1/2" cubes, coarsely chop egg whites, slice onion into thin wedges.
- Place spinach in large bowl; add turkey, bell pepper, red onion, mango, egg whites. Whisk dressing, pour over salad, gently tossing to coat. Spindle with almonds and feta cheese. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lkscot and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tropical turkey and spinach salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads