Tropical Sunset Ice Pops
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) pineapple cubed
- 6 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 0.75 pound(s) strawberries hulled and halved
- 0.5 cup(s) white grape juice
- 2 ripe mangoes peeled, pitted and cut into pieces
- ln a blender, combine pineapple and 2 tablespoons sugar and
- blend until smooth, scraping down sides as necessary. Pour
- through a fine-mesh sieve into a medium bowl, pressing on solids
- (you should have about Ph cups puree); discard solids. Rinse
- out blender. Add strawberries, 1/.1 cup juice, and 2 tablespoons
- sugar; blend until smooth. Pour through a clean sieve into
- another medium bowl, pressing on solids (you should have
- about 11h cups puree); discard solids. Repeat process with
- mango, lA cup juice, and 2 tablespoons sugar (you should have
- about 11h cups puree).
- 2 Divide pineapple puree evenly among six 8-ounce plastic
- cups. Freeze just until frozen, 45 minutes. Pour a layer of strawberry
- puree over pineapple layer, dividing evenly. Top with
- mango puree and insert ice-pop sticks. Freeze until solid, 6 hours
- (or up to 2 weeks).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JanetDMiller and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tropical Sunset Ice Pops Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Ice Cream/Sherbet