Tropical Spinach Salad With Grilled Pork Tenderloin
- 2 (1-pound) pork tenderloins
- Citrus Marinade
- 2 (6-ounce) bags fresh baby spinach
- 2 mangoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium-size red onion, sliced
- 1 (3-ounce) package goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachio nuts
- Fresh Basil Vinaigrette
- Place pork tenderloins in a large zip-top plastic freezer bag, and add Citrus Marinade. Seal and shake to coat. Chill 1 hour.
- Remove pork tenderloins from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 10 to 12 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 155°. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
- Arrange baby spinach on a large serving platter. Top evenly with mango slices, onion slices, and sliced tenderloin. Sprinkle with crumbled goat cheese, raspberries, and chopped pistachio nuts. Serve with Fresh Basil Vinaigrette.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This