Tropical Spinach Salad With Grilled Chicken
- 6 skinned and boned chicken breasts
- Citrus Marinade
- 2 (6-ounce) bags fresh baby spinach
- 2 mangoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium-size red onion, sliced
- 1 (3-ounce) package goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachio nuts
- Fresh Basil Vinaigrette
- Place chicken in a large zip-top plastic freezer bag, and add Citrus Marinade. Seal and shake to coat. Chill 1 hour.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 4 minutes on each side or until done. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
- Arrange baby spinach on a large serving platter. Top evenly with mango slices, onion slices, and sliced chicken. Sprinkle with crumbled goat cheese, raspberries, and chopped pistachio nuts. Serve with Fresh Basil Vinaigrette.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note